BleachLoversRpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLoversRpg

Roleplay about Bleach Here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
Espada First Apperance
A Park In Tokyo(open)
The Espada and Vaizard
Murder around The city
Teji Wai
Luna's bow
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))
Soul Society's Captain Tournament
Open Ranks
The unname Bow
Latest topics
» Naruto RPG: Rise of The Shinobi
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am by Bee

» Alexander the Great
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm by Alexander

» Capatin Cut Yakuza (W.I.P.)
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm by Cut

» Gotei 13 Squads
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 am by Cut

» Soul Society Laws And Punishments.
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 am by Cut

» Kido List
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am by Cut

» Power Tier
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am by Cut

»  Common Sense
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am by Cut

» Captain/Espada Guide and Responsibilities
A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 am by Cut

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:10 am

A Park In Tokyo(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Park In Tokyo(open) Empty
PostSubject: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:34 am

Luna walks to a bench in a park and watches the kids play in the play area.The wind flows through Luna's Blonde hair as she puts her black hat back on. The smell of shusi was in the air from the shop cross the road of the park. Luna looks down to the floor and picks up her guitar and starts to play Before i forget on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcHfp9ZOne8

Last edited by Nami Luna on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:49 am

A senkai gate from the soul society appears just a few miles above a park in the human realm. As the doors slid open a blinding white light would appear and the silhouette of a man would come walking through." It has been ages since I've been to the human realm. Everyone in the soul society would freak if they found out I was missing, I had better make this quick." The 6 foot tall red haired red eyed commander stated as he floated in the air above the park." If my colleagues at the research and development team were right, that quincy reiatsu should be around here somewhere." Chomatsu said as he shunpo'd down to the surface, trying to decipher a significant reiatsu among the other mortals. His eye soon drew to a girl sitting on a park bench playing an odd instrument he had never seen before. If she was the quincy he was looking for than surely she wold have enough spiritual power to see him." Pardon me, but I couldn't help but notice the song you were playing. I like it. What is that instrument called by the way?" Yotono said to the girl as he sat beside her on the bench wearing his black kimono and white captain overcoat. Yotono was over 500 years old but looked like he was in his 30's. The last time he had been to the real world was way back before all the technology and things the world has today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:01 am

"It's called a Guitar and from the reiatsu and the red spiritual ribbons show that you are a captian from the soul society am i right Shinigami"Luna says looking straight at the Shinigami. The Smell of food disappeared and the quincy cross on her had gone to her bracelet and it glows bluey green colour as she stopped playing the guitar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 am

" Ahh, so i see you are already familiar with the spiritual aspect of life. This is good, at least now I don't have to worry about explaining anything ." Chomatsu stated as he stood up from the bench and turned toward the girl." My name is Yotono Chomatsu, Captain of the 12th division, its a pleasure. Although I hate to disturb you on such a beautiful day here in the human realm but I wanted to negotiate a sort of partnership. The powers of the quincy are most interesting to me and my subordinates at the research and development beurau back in soul society. We along with the other captains feel that the quincy power could prove to be a great asset. In other words I would like to know if you were interested in negotiating an alliance with the shinigami. In return we will help out here with the hollows more often and other hardships that may befall the human realm, what do you say"Chomatsu said as he looked the girl in the eye with a much more serious demeanor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

"That would be great Chomatsu"Luna says smiling abit as the quincy cross on her bracelet stopped glowing the bluey green colour and she stood up putting her guitar on her back and held out her left hand to shake his hand in respect as she saw the serious look in his eyes. The sky grew colder and nami felt a hollow Spiritual pressure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:38 am

Yotono Sighed in relief as he was glad the quincy girl accepted the alliance on behalf of her race." I don't think I caught your nam-.." Chomatsu was cut off by the hollow reiatsu that had entered the area." I assume you feel that as well" Chomatsu stated to the quincy girl as he gave her a serious gaze." I want to see the extent of your power. Of course I could deal with a lowly hollow in a second. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to watch you slay it." Chomatsu stated as he took his hand off of his zanpaktou hilt.

[OOC: Just so it doesn't get a bit god moddish I will rp as the npc hollow in my next post, is that ok with you?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Luna nodded and started to run to find the hollow to find the hollow in a alleyway attack a childs spirit. The quincy cross on her bracelet started to glow blue and created a bow from spiritual pressure and Luna raised her arm and her right hand to create a blue spiritual arrow and fired it at the center of the back of the hollow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:42 pm

OOC: I made a template for quincy bow creations, you can now create your bow here https://bleachloversrpg.rpg-board.net/custom-kido-techniques-advancements-and-gear-f8/quincy-bow-template-t49.htm#90]

A Park In Tokyo(open) Hollow_by_Carnifex_Atrox

Npc Mod:
The Fox like hollow had had the child spirit backed into a corner of an alley way, the hollows lust for a nourishing meal increased as the seconds went by. Before The hollow could strike a hot searing reiatsu shot through his back. The Hollow let out a deafening howl as it slowly turned to see the source of the arrow that shot him. The hollow noticed a human girl, standing with reiatsu pointed in his direction. The fox hollow would let out another screech as it would charge the Quincy girl at full speed moving in zig zags to avoid being hit, The fox was rather quick and would be quite difficult to hit at such speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Luna's Blue Moon Bow quickly started to shine brightly and a big beam fired from the blue cresesnt moon shaped bow straight at the fox hollow"Blue Moon: Full Moon"Luna says as this happens she turned to Chomatsu and smiles before collapsing on to the floor out cold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Npc Mod.
As the fox hollow charges in its met by a fearsome blue reiatsu blast that barrels towards it. The Fox's speed allowed it to avoid much of the damage but it was still hurt a considerable amount. Then something unexpected happened, the young quincy girl had fainted. The Hollow let out a deafening roar as it powered through its pain to get to a nice human meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chomatsu watched as the young quincy girl battled the hollow from up above on top of one of the building roofs. He was impressed by her reiatsu control and the potency of her arrow. However this hollow seemed to be above average in strength."Whaaa?" Chomatsu shouted as the light from the quincy girls bow became brighter and soon shot off an enormous amount of spiritual energy." Amazing..." Chomatsu said as he watched, however to his dismay the girl had passed out and the hollow was still lurching toward her. The area was soon filled with the mist of blood that expelled from the hollow midsection as Chomatsu had stepped in and severed it in half with his zanpaktou. The hollow fell to the ground for a few moments before dissipating into nothingness." Quincy girl, are you alright!" Chomatsu said as he sheated his zanpaktou and still had no idea what the girls name was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:27 pm

A necklace around her neck was showing the name Nami Luna was on it. On the other side of it shows a warning"if Luna uses Full Moon she will pass out for an hour". it was written in small writing and the girl was cold to the touch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:33 pm

After noticing the quincy girls necklace Chomatsu learned that her name was Namina Luna. As he turned over the necklace there was more writing. It stated that if luna uses the full moon technique she would pass out for one hour. " That must have been the blast she performed just now, I should take her away from the public eye, dont want any ambulance showing up." Chomatsu said as he picked up Luna's body and set it down on the roof top where he was previously watching the fight. Chomatsu would sit and wait for an hour until Luna would wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Luna opens her eyes slowly and the shine in her hazel eyes returned as she rubs her head abit as she is still a bit weak from the last attack she had made then she looks up to see Chomatsu sitting next to her. she rises slowly and sighs abit she only injured it badly but not enough to defeat it though. she could hear the sounds of the people below talking and smell food again and taste the Metal in the air"Thank you Chomatsu-sama"Luna says being respectfull
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 pm

The hour went by rather swiftly as the music and laughter from the park across the street made for some pretty good entertainment. Before long the hour went by and Luna awoke on the roof of the building." Not a problem Luna, just be careful with that technique of yours. Cant have you passing out in battle again." Chomatsu said as he stood up from his seated position." My time allotted here is short so I must return back to the soul society now and inform them of our new quincy alliance. Until next time, take care luna" Chomatsu said as a pair of senkai gates appeared behind him, they slowly opened and revealed a strong white light. As Chomatsu walked through the gates back to soul society his shadowy silhouette turned and wave at Luna one final time before the gates closed.

[Topic Left, That was fun Very Happy ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Park In Tokyo(open)   A Park In Tokyo(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Park In Tokyo(open)
Page 1 of 1