BleachLoversRpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLoversRpg

Roleplay about Bleach Here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
Espada First Apperance
A Park In Tokyo(open)
The Espada and Vaizard
Murder around The city
Teji Wai
Luna's bow
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))
Soul Society's Captain Tournament
Open Ranks
The unname Bow
Latest topics
» Naruto RPG: Rise of The Shinobi
Espada First Apperance EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am by Bee

» Alexander the Great
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm by Alexander

» Capatin Cut Yakuza (W.I.P.)
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm by Cut

» Gotei 13 Squads
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 am by Cut

» Soul Society Laws And Punishments.
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 am by Cut

» Kido List
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am by Cut

» Power Tier
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am by Cut

»  Common Sense
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am by Cut

» Captain/Espada Guide and Responsibilities
Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 am by Cut

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:10 am

Espada First Apperance

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cut
Espada Rank # 1/Espada Leader
Cut

Espada First Apperance Empty
PostSubject: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:27 pm

A strange hole opened in the middle of a forrest.The hole was dark and was surrounded by red cracks. It was obvoius that the hole did not belong in the this nice beautful forrest.The forrest had large maple trees that seem to touch the soft clouds.The grass was a mellow green.The wind blew gentaly it was a nice day expect for the whole.A leg the came out the hole.Fallowed by an unknowen body.Cut leader of the Espada,Rank number one out of them all walked out the hole with his hands behide his back. It's been awhile since I seen the human world. He thaught.He then held his right hand out and formed a cero in it he fired the cero at a tree.The cero periced through 10 trees.Cut began to walk through the forrest.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachloversrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Luna could feel a great spiritual pressure in the forest and ran there seeing the holes Luna's Bow starts to appear"Blue Moon Appear"Luna says seeing the human looking hollow. A blue Cresesnt Moon shaped bow made from spiritual pressure appears around her right arm and a blue arrow forms in her left hand"leave outcast"Luna says about to fire the blue arrow
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:40 pm

Cut noticed a girl holeing a moon shaped bow.He assumed she must had been an Quincy. The girl had an odd amount of spiritual pressure then most humans , it was much higher.He looked at the girl and laughed."You don't want to fight me little girl just turn around and go home." Cut said.He then held out his fight hand only pointing to fingers out at the girl."What is your name Girl,tell me so I know who about to fall to my might." He chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 pm

"the name is nami luna and i don't think so Blue Moon:Blue Arrow"Luna says as she fires five blue arrows at him as well as using Quincy Hirenkyaku to move left and right faster with the five blue arrow. the smell of burnt wood filled the air around Luna and she starts to think tatics to herself again to bring this guy down
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:31 pm

The five blue arrows hit Cut. As he just stooded there.He stooded there while the arrows had did little damge to his skin.His skin was made up of hard steel which is a result of his compressed spiritual power.Being the leader of the Espada his skin is the hardest of all Espada.He then hardens his spiritual pressure and fires it like a bullet from his finger tips at the Nami's legs ."Bala " He says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 am

Luna dodges most of it as she is hit in the right leg."Blue Moon: Full Moon"Luna says and her bow shines brightly in spiritual pressure and fire a great beam of bluesoiritual pressure at the Espada. Luna knew watt was going to happen but she stood still for a longer while

(at school sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 am

Chomatsu had only made it a little more than halfway through the senkai gate back to soul society before an eery reiatsu caught his attention. The 12 th division captain turned his back towards the path back to the human realm, at first he thought nothing of it, since he was already half a dimension away the reiatsu signal was feint and felt more like an average to strong hollow." Luna Should be able to handle that". Chomatsu said as he was about to brush it off and remain on his path back home. But then he felt Luna's reiatsu shoot up, just like it did when she used her full moon technique." Oh no!" Chomatsu exclaimed as he rushed backwards from inside the gate back towards the human realm.

When he arrived he felt that hollow reiatsu he had felt before but this time it was 10x stronger than what he had sensed in the senkai gate, here there was no reiatsu interference. The bright blue flash of light made it easy for Chomatsu to find Luna's location, the red haired commander would arrive in his black kimono and white Captain overcoat with his black zanpaktou at his side." Luna!" Chomatsu called out as he entered the vicinity, his gaze soon turned to the monstrous hollow reiatsu in front of him, no doubt about it the hollow in front of him was an arrancar and to make things worst his reiatsu was reading at captain level.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Cut stooded there as the girl fire a beam the color of blue conating alot of Spirtal pessure.What should he do Thought Cut.Should he just stand there and let the girl blast hit him or use his Sonído and doge the attack.He wander will the power able to get my his Hierro.His hard skin.Cut then dieced what he was going to do moments befor the beam got to him.He used his Sonído to doge the attack.He didn't not doge it in time the beam had hit his left right shoulder.He held it with his right hand.The qunicy girl had got past his Hierro and his arm was nearly torned off.His arm the began to regenerate. "Amazingly done ,Little Girl you manage to wound me a little."He chuckled. Cut then noticed another Spiritual Pressure.He smiled as this one was one of a soul reaper.May be it was someone who can challge his power he hoped.This was not a normal soul reaper but a captain. "Ahhhh a soul reaper.Tell me reaper can you defeat me Cut leader of the Espada.Lets see how long you to can last with out me realseing my Zanpaktou." Cut beagn to life.Cut was always looking for one to equal and surpass his skills.He loved to challage other abilites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Luna could no longer stand up but she was pushing her self to much as the wound on her right leg. luna raises her left arm again and fire arrows at him before collpising on to the ground. and pocket of air and dust appeared around her as she fell. her senses being cut out by the pain in her leg as blood drips out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:34 pm

"So Cut is your name.." Chomatsu stated as he ran his fingers along the hilt of his zanpaktou. While addressing cut Chomatsu's attention was directed toward Luna, her injuries were severe and she was loosing a lot of blood." I hope the back up unit I called for before turned around is on its way, only then can Luna be properly treated. With this Arrancar in the way there's nothing else I can do except protect her and the shinigami alliance with the quincy." Chomatsu thought to himself as he picked up Luna and shunpo'd away to the roof where he had laid her down before." She should be a safe distance away from the fight from here." Chomatsu stated to himself in thought as he quickly shunpo'd back to his location in front of Cut. [b]" Perhaps now with the quincy girl out of the way we can get down to business. Hado # 31 Shakkahou!"[/i] Chomatsu exclaimed with his arm outstretched and palm open facing Cut, his opposite arm still on the hilt of his zanpaktou. Chomatsu would fire the kidou in attempts to gauge a portion of his opponents abilities to then perhaps formulate a battle plan.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Chomatsu came back to his spot Cut had Sonído infront of him and grabed his wrist as he outstretched his arm.Cut attamped to use his strenght to yank Chomatsu 's arm into the air causeing him to send his kiduo into the air.He then placed his palm at Chomatsu gut and fired a purple laser type cero with much more concentrated destruction then a hallow's cero."Tell me soul Reaper how many arrancar's have you fought....Use your Banki Reaper." Cut chuckled.This was all a game to him.He loved a challage and hoped that this soul reaper captain could give him that challage. "Lets see if you can wound me" Cut tauted the reaper.He noticed how the repaer moved the qunicy girl away from the battle normally quincy and reapers hated each other.Cut could use this to make his little game funner.He could use the girl to force Chomatsu to use his banki if he refused to use it on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:17 pm

As the Espada taunted the shinigami helping the Quincy another presence appeared and started to watch the battle with an almost catish interest. The presence watching was Ren and at the moment Ren was laying on the floor while his tail twitched behind him. He had been watching the fight for only a little while but it was already reliving the boredom as she slowly munched on a piece of chocolate. "I love chocolate." He purred to himself as he waited for the battle to pick up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:15 pm

As soon as Chomatsu arrived back at his previous spot in front of the arrancar from removing Luna from the battle field Cut had attempted to beat him to the punch as he charged forward attempting to foil his shakkahou attack by grabbing his arm. At that moment the 12th division captain released an upsurge of red reiatsu that would have filled the air. Using his reiatsu release Chomatsu would enhance his speed and strength temporarily, this boost would give him the strength needed to not only enhance his shakkhous power but to overpower the arrancar for the time being and proceed with his shakkahou attack at point blank range, surely to cause some damage and knock back the arrancar. Chomatsu would then use his temporarily enhanced speed from the reiatsu release to attempt to shunpo away and gain some ground away from his opponent all the while on guard for a counter attack or of further use of Cut's sonido." My history of battles is of no concern to you and you will see my bankai when you are ready" Chomatsu retorted smugly as the unsheathed his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:08 am

Kyo felt a stong Spiritual Pressure near by Kyo then walk out of his dorm room and when Kyo arived where the Spiritual Pressure hesaw a shinigami, an Espada and another Quincy fighting Kyo saw a Vaizard also not fighting Kyo just stood there watching knowing thats there fight and seeing who would die and who would live?
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:40 am

Cut was sent back by the red Spiritual Pressure that had hit him.Cut shirt was torn but there wasn't a scratch on his body.Hierro was very strong much stronger then any normal Espada."Show me your banki now " he said as he pointed his fingers at the capatin who was using his shuupo.He charged an beam with much more concentrated destruction then a hallow's cero.He fired a cero that took the form of a laser that moved fast at the Reaper.He then sence two more Spiritual Pressure one liek the girl other simmalr to his own but like the reaper.Maybe he should relase his Zan and fight them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:51 am

Ren was watching the fight between the two until the Espada used his cero and the power of the attack got Ren excited and in the mood to join the fight. In fact he got so excited that he jumped to his feet and then used Shunpo to appear in front of the shinigami captain. "Mind if I cut in?" Ren the put a hand on his forehead and pulled down causing black energy to cover his face and when it cleared Ren's face was now covered by a hollow mask and his eyes were yellow and black. Ren spiritual pressure increased as his mask appeared and he quickly put a hand up and blocked the cero causing it to explode and take out his entire arm but Ren didn't even flinch as his Hollow regeneration kicked in and fully healed him. "My turn." Ren said in a distorted voice before he used warp cero causing a cero to appear above the arrancar and head straight for him at high speeds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:08 pm

Chomatsu was reluctant to see his shakkahou was able to recoil the arrancar back for him to gain some room and prep for some more analysis attacks."I wonder why this Cut arranacar is so fascinated with seeing my bankai, whatever the reason I think I'll play it cool and tantalize him with my tactics." Chomatsu thought as he soon noticed Cut was making his way back into the offensive."Cero!?" Chomatsu exclaimed as he noticed the odd looking beam charged toward him, but before he could muster a counter attack an odd reiatsu appeared before him that looked sort of like, well..a cat?" Wait he's too power.." Chomatsu had tried to warn the cat like boy but he watched as he blocked the entire cero with his arm." Who is this guy?" Chomatsu thought as he soon felt a second creepy hollow like reiatsu. Chomatsu was unable to see the boys mask as he was in front of him, but he was able to see him perform a cero of his own and directed towards Cut."Whats going on here? Are you an arrancar as well.?" Chomatsu said as he jumped back with his zanpaktou in his right arm. Even though Chomatsu did not know the odd boy's intentions it seemed as though he was here to help, but usually nothing is as it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Kyo saw Luna Knocked out as soon as he saw Kyo summon his bow and shoot a arrow that land next to luna as soon as his hit the ground Kyo body warp next to Luna Kyo then pic her up in his arms as the blood from his left drip down Kro arm. Kyo turn around and said to cut "did you cut her leg?" as son as he finish talking he place her on the ground for a moment and torn his shirt arm off and wrap it around Luna leg to stop the bleeding Kyo then pic her back up and started to head to a near by tree to let her rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Luna wakes up and gets up and calls"Blue Moon Appear"Luna says as she does A blue Cresesnt Moon shaped bow made from spiritual pressure appears around her right arm and a blue arrow forms in her left hand"Thank Chonatsu and Kyo"Luna says the her spiritual pressure grew again and aimed for cut"Blue Moon:Blue Blast"As Luna says this a blast of a 100 blue arrows fire at cut
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:49 pm

A Cero came crashing down on Cut.Smoke soon surrouned his body.Then a 100 blue arrows came into the smoke at Cut.The Vizard,The capatin,The two qunicys they was all his oppents.He loved the fact they had him out numbered.Cut's laughed enoched around the area.AS the smoke cleared his cheek had blood comeing down and his chest had marks on them also his right arm was bleeding."Awaken" Cut Said as he reasled his ressureccuion.Cut's Zanpakutō takes the form of a standard sized katana with a green handle and sheath. The guard has two curved extensions from its long sides, with a line going through both sides to give it an eye-like appearance. Horns came from Cut's head and Bat like wings was on his back.His spritaul pressure increased dramicly. His speed and endurance is greatly enhanced to the point that not even Ichigo's hollow mask-enhanced Bankai has difficulty keeping up, let alone damaging him. His Hierro has also vastly increased in strength to the point where a Getsuga Tenshō with Ichigo's mask activated has no effect at all.This wasn't even Cut maxum power. "Lets increase the diffuclt level of the game Say hello to my relase." Cut chuckled.Cut then aimed his right handed at the Capatin and Vizard.He reasled a very large Black cero with enough power that could even knock Ichigo's mask off and destroy a city size dome.He then laughed."Lets see how long you can live now will be the time to realse your banki reaper.He then looked at the qunicys he was going to attack them next
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Ren watched as his cero hit and the Arrancar released his resurrection before he spoke to the captain. "I'm helping you obviously and no I'm not an Arrancar. I'm a Vizard." Ren then turned and looked at the captain showing his mask before looking at the Arrancar again and sighing irritation as the hollows power increased dramatically. When the Arrancar unleashed a black Cero Ren used Shift to move at speeds faster than Shunpo. He grabbed the captain and then pulled him out of the way of the attack. Once they were safe from the blast Ren sighed in relief as he looked at the captain. "What now?" He asked as he knew his time was running out and his mask would shatter soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:25 pm

The vaizards cero had hit perfectly and did a noticeable amount of damage to cut,"He's good" Chomatsu thought to himself as he began to feel the sheer power of his reiatsu, whatever this cat-boy was his reiatsu as of now was reading at captain level. Then soon another reiatsu filled the air, it was cuts, he had released his zanpaktou and entered his resurreccion."What in the hell!" Chomatsu exclaimed as he used his forearm to cover the debris that was blasting forth within the area."If peoples reiatsu keep jumping up like this I'll be forced to use my bankai, drats!" Chomatsu thought as the dust settled and Cut's form was revealed. He had grown horns and bat like wings, a rather grotesque sight to behold." Fine if you want it so bad than here it comes, you'd better pray that your lust for battle isn't outweighed by your ability to fight" Chomatsu shouted to Cut as he engaged the oncoming black cero. But then the cat-like boy stepped in and moved him out of they, he stated that he was not an arrancar but a Vaizaird."A Vaizard you say..." Chomatsu uttered as the word triggered a distant memory of such a thing. At any rate the 12 the division captain had been pulled to safety and he was now ready to take serious action."Bankai, Tahachio Sono Ijirashi!" A large gust of wind kicked up and encircled the area as Chomatsu released his bankai, after the dust settled a large bubble looking orb encased the red haired captain, his zanpaktou no where to be found." Behold Cut, This is my bankai." Chomatsu stated as he outstretched his arms."Seishou Tekidans" As soon as he activated his technique the area around Cut would erupt with reiatsu explosions attempting to damage him severly, even a strong heirro would have difficulty fending off a bankai level attack completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Kyo look and saw the enemy getting ready to attack Kyo then summon his Bow and change the arrow to green as soon as he did he aim up at the sky and said "Luna, Shinigami, Vizard move away if you dont you might die" he then streach his arrow back some and shot it up in the sky as soon as he did he then Turn arounbd and shoot a arrow at the tree above Luna as soon as he did Kyo warp to the tree Kyo then grab the tree and look up as his arrow the broke in to smaller pieces and started to rain down over Cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:46 pm

Luna's bow transformed in to a shield"Blue Moon Shield"Luna says as it covered her from the arrow the kyo fired. Luna just watched them rain over cut
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:11 pm

The Quniy and Reaper had lauched an attack at Cut.Cut then used the enchanced speed to use his Garganta to literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling Cut soond used the tunnel to espace the attacks and flee back to the world of the hallows."Another time " He said to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada First Apperance   Espada First Apperance Empty

Back to top Go down

Espada First Apperance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next