BleachLoversRpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLoversRpg

Roleplay about Bleach Here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
Espada First Apperance
A Park In Tokyo(open)
The Espada and Vaizard
Murder around The city
Teji Wai
Luna's bow
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))
Soul Society's Captain Tournament
Open Ranks
The unname Bow
Latest topics
» Naruto RPG: Rise of The Shinobi
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am by Bee

» Alexander the Great
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm by Alexander

» Capatin Cut Yakuza (W.I.P.)
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm by Cut

» Gotei 13 Squads
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 am by Cut

» Soul Society Laws And Punishments.
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 am by Cut

» Kido List
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am by Cut

» Power Tier
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am by Cut

»  Common Sense
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am by Cut

» Captain/Espada Guide and Responsibilities
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 am by Cut

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:10 am

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) Empty
PostSubject: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 am

Luna walks in to the forest and follows a little stream to the lake in the middle of the forest. Luna could feel the cold creeping up on her. The smell of wood and leave swirled in the air as she sat against a tree near the lakes edge and pulls her guitar infront of her and starts to play before I forget again. She closes her eyes as she plays
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 am

Kyo was at the lake hitting targets wth his Bow he soon hird music playing near by. Kyo stop and started to walk to where he heard the music coming from, Kyo then saw a girl near the lakes edge playing a guitar. Kyo just stood there with his arms cross not making a single noise and keeping his Spiritual Pressure low so he wont be attack Kyo new she was not bad by the way she plays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:15 am

"Hi Quincy"Luna says looking at Kyo and smiles abit at him. Luna stopped playing her guitar and stood up. Her Quincy cross on her bracelet glowed blue abit. "I am Luna The Quincy Leader and you are?"Luna asks politly to the buy with her left hand out to shake his. Her shakes abit hoping she does not get hit or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 am

" the name Kyo Ishida nice to meet you Luna" Kyo said as he saw she was shaking. Kyo then slowly reach his hand out to luna to shake her hand Kyo then started to speak "are you afrade? i saw you shaking theres nothing to be afrade of im just wanna hear you play your giutar some more" Kyo said with a big smile on his face looking at Luna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:31 am

Luna blushes a bit"It's something that happened in the past and okay"Luna Says as she takes out her guitar again and starts to play linkin park no more sorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 am

" you are talented i have no musical talent at all im just good with my quincy powers but thats it if your every in truble i will come to your help do we have a deal?" Kyo said with his hand behind his head looking up at the sky trying to look bad ass infront of luna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:55 am

Luna smiles and walk to him and kisses him on the cheek quickly and looks at him"Okay Kyo"Luna says teasing him abit. the wind blew through her hair gently as she smiles at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:33 am

Kyo blush a little as he back away some trying not to be blame as a pervert Kyo eyes then move to the sky whiles still blushing as Kyo then cleard his throte and said "w-will i should be going i have classes in the morning and have lots of home work to do" Kyo then Baw down and said "thank you for playing your guitar for me" as Kyo then started to walk to his Dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))   The Forest Lake(( Quincy area)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BleachLoversRpg :: Rping Areas :: Earth-
Jump to: