BleachLoversRpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLoversRpg

Roleplay about Bleach Here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
Espada First Apperance
A Park In Tokyo(open)
The Espada and Vaizard
Murder around The city
Teji Wai
Luna's bow
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))
Soul Society's Captain Tournament
Open Ranks
The unname Bow
Latest topics
» Naruto RPG: Rise of The Shinobi
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am by Bee

» Alexander the Great
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm by Alexander

» Capatin Cut Yakuza (W.I.P.)
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm by Cut

» Gotei 13 Squads
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 am by Cut

» Soul Society Laws And Punishments.
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 am by Cut

» Kido List
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am by Cut

» Power Tier
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am by Cut

»  Common Sense
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am by Cut

» Captain/Espada Guide and Responsibilities
The Espada and Vaizard EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 am by Cut

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:10 am

The Espada and Vaizard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cut
Espada Rank # 1/Espada Leader
Cut

The Espada and Vaizard Empty
PostSubject: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Cut wander the forrest of menos.These where his terriroes. The woods was large and dark full of hallows.Kinda scary if Cut wasn't himself going into the woods.Something strange happen to Cut.He had a disturbing image flash into his head.

The Image (back flash): There was a small human child.The child was about 6 years old he was playing with a ball.The boy then lost controll of the ball and the ball bounced towards the road.Being a child palying with his toy the boy dashed for the ball.A huge monsterous truck came chargeding at the boy.Then He was grabed and pulled into safety.There was strange person in all black holding his ball and him in their arms.They sat the boy down and vanished.

What was this image,A back flash of his past,Or just some strange child that he watched from adistance.Cut didn't know his memory was blank.He placed his hand on his head as he sat down under neath a tree.What is this vision who is that boy.What was that person.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachloversrpg.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 pm

It had been a few days since Ren had come to Hueco Mundo and why did he come I hear you ask. Why that is simple he was bored since there was nothing happening on Earth which brings us to where Ren is now. Ren was laying on a tree branch while his tail swished back and forward over the edge. After awhile Ren began to nod off until he heard something from underneath him and when he looked down he noticed an Arrancar holding his hand for some reason. The Arrancar then sat under the tree that Ren was sitting in. Ren looked down at the Hollow and spoke in an amused tone. "Remembering bad memories Hollow." Ren waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Cut looked up to the voice he heared above him and adressed him as hallow. "How dare you adress me by that patheic Name.It is an out rage to call an Espada an Hallow. Cut out bursted. He then stooden up he noticed the person wasn't an hallow or Espada and was a bit differnt from a normal Soul Reaper. "Reaper what brings you here to our place of peace...Are you here on a death wish ..Speak Reaper or should I rip your tongue out." Cut was ill temper after the Vizard called him a hallow.It was the ulmate disrecpect for him.His strenght surpassed the hallows
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Ren watched the Espada have a strong reaction to being called a hollow which made him chuckle before he stood up as his cat ears twitched and his tail waved behind him to help him balance on the branch. "My, my so uptight. Chill your going to give yourself a hemroid or something." Ren then jumped down from his branch and landed in front of the Arrancar. "As for why I'm here.....Hm no reason really. I was just bored." Ren then looked the Arrancar up and down before speaking again . "Also I'm not a Soul Reaper but enough about me. What's a nice piece of ass like you doing in such a boring place." Ren said with a smirk as he walked and circled around the Arrancar so he could check him out better.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:31 pm

Cut quickly backed back into the tree. This Vaizard was very strange.He was gay and was checking out Cut.Cut felt very weird with this person checking him out. "Well first of all I'm stright" He qucikly said "And secound of all I am out here rembering these vision that I never evn seen befor." Cut said keeping a careful eye on the Vizard.Cut didn't wanted no funny busnisses or to lead the Vizard on to the wrong way.Cut rember the movie Oz and wasn't going to let it happen to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:38 pm

Ren's eyes glinted with mirth as the Arrancar backed away from him clearly scared by Ren checking him out. "Hm not even interested in experimenting? You never know you might like it." Ren said in a seductive purr before chuckling. He had turned many men gay with his feminine body but on to the next thing the Arrancar said. "As for the memories you said you were having. Maybe they are from your life." Said in an off hand way.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:48 pm

Cut still stooded with his back to the tree."experimenting nah I'm sure I don't want to ,I don't like the idea of being anothers guy woman" Cut said."My life,i have no life even now as an Espada I don't live." Cut said.That was one of cuts reason for fighting to feel alive to have apurpose.Cut signed."A dead man can't have any memories if he was not alive." Cut said as he looked down takeing his attaeion away from the Vizard. "Zizard tell me your name and what you live for do you have any of these so called memories" Cut asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Ren laughed at the Arrancars words. "Oh you want to be on top then? They could be arranged." Ren purred before sitting down on the ground. "Now you may say you don't have a life but those memories could be from when you were human a long time ago." Ren said with a grin before continuing. "And if you must know my name it is Ren-Ren but if you wanna know more than that your going to have to make it worthwhile for me. I don't give personal details out to everyone you know." Ren then stretched out on the floor and stroked his own tail.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:05 pm

"I don't do on top either" Cut chuckled after the Vizard knowen as Ren Ren spoke. "Well I don't how I can make it worth your wild" He said.Cut then seen another image that he could not rember.There was an large pool full of humans a boy jumped off the diving board splashing waters a large woman the kid giggle as he thaught it was funny.There was something strangage haunting the boy some ghoast like thing wearing a mask.The the ghoats like thing chagred at the boy then the image whnt black.Cut placed his hand on his head and droped to the ground. "Why why am i force to see these things" .He cried out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:12 pm

Ren chuckled again at the hollows words but he didn't say anything since it seemed the Arrancar was remembering something. Ren watched until Cut spoke. "Maybe it's punishment for eating human souls as a hollow or maybe your just screwed up." Ren said casually. he may like the hollow on a sexual basis but other than he didn't care if the hollow would drop dead right now.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:07 pm

Cut then looked at the vizard after he had spoken. "Tell me Vizard.What brings you to Hueco Mundo , by yourself.Are you not aware of the danger here,Or are you abilites so ammazing that it dosen't matter to you." Cut then said.He then looked at the Vizard."Are you hallow or soul reaper tell me I must know." Cut wander he had heard of Soul reapers but never accully seen them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Ren just shrugged as the Arrancar asked him why he was here. "I came because I wanted too. No other reason." Ren thought for a moment before continuing. "I've always traveled trough the dimensions just watching events play out. as for my abilities......I dunno know." Ren then chuckled as the Arrancar asked what he was. "I'm nothing. Just a man with ears and a tail." Ren then just waited for the Arrancar to demand more answers like it has been doing ever since they met.
Back to top Go down
Cut
Cut

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:29 pm

Cut took another glance at the vizard.He was the strangest man he ever saw."Who side ar you own Vizard." Cut the said as he wandered.Cut wanted to know who all opposed the Esapada and their palns which was currently unkownen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Espada and Vaizard   The Espada and Vaizard Empty

Back to top Go down

The Espada and Vaizard
Page 1 of 1