BleachLoversRpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BleachLoversRpg

Roleplay about Bleach Here

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
Espada First Apperance
A Park In Tokyo(open)
The Espada and Vaizard
Murder around The city
Teji Wai
Luna's bow
The Forest Lake(( Quincy area))
Soul Society's Captain Tournament
Open Ranks
The unname Bow
Latest topics
» Naruto RPG: Rise of The Shinobi
Kane (done) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am by Bee

» Alexander the Great
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 8:06 pm by Alexander

» Capatin Cut Yakuza (W.I.P.)
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm by Cut

» Gotei 13 Squads
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:55 am by Cut

» Soul Society Laws And Punishments.
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:44 am by Cut

» Kido List
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 am by Cut

» Power Tier
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:38 am by Cut

»  Common Sense
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:34 am by Cut

» Captain/Espada Guide and Responsibilities
Kane (done) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:32 am by Cut

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 83 on Tue May 14, 2019 7:10 am

Kane (done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kane (done) Empty
PostSubject: Kane (done)   Kane (done) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:21 pm

Basic Information

Name:Koujetsu Kane Kurosucki

Inner Hollow Description: Kane inner hallow is very twisted.He his easly angered and provoked by the slightest things.The hallow likes to toy with his oppents and enjoys killing.

Looks: Avatar

Personality:Normally a laid back person during the day, Kane spends most of his time reading or taking walking in the forests that surround Soul Society. During training however, he brutally, and mercilessly, beats his squad into the ground. sarcastic, and unforgiving describes him during the training. As the leader of the one of the most prestigous divisions, he expects nothing but the best from his squad. He does not, however, tolerate fighting to fight, like the Squad Eleven members.

Away from the training field, he is easy going and calm, laughing with his squad members, and getting to know them. He takes pride in his squad, and by becoming good friends with his squad, the harmony and teamwork, he feels, increases drastically.

History and RP Sample

History: Koujetsu doesn’t remember a whole lot about his human life. Many years in the Soul Society, training, and conducting missions for the Captain Commander has washed away many of those memories. What he does remember however, fills him with grief when the topic is caught up. The memories of his beloved being eaten by a Hollow, his beloved coming back to kill him as a Hollow. His dearest sister being killed by a Hollow, but then being sent to Soul Society by the Shinigami who finally appeared. He kept holding on to that desire that he would meet her again some day, and kept on to that hope till the day he died.

When Koujetsu finally entered Soul Society due to an explosion on a bus, he started searching, far and wide to find his sister, but to no avail. There were too many people, too many spirits for him to sift through. So he settled down in the 13th district, the poorest one, and started working to help others out. Rebuilding houses, and fixing up streets was one of the major things Koujetsu is remembered for in that district, and he sometimes goes out, secretly, to pay a visit to some dear old friends.

One day, while traveling through districts, he came across an old man being bullied around by some younger kids. Not being one to stand for this, Koujetsu decided to help the old man out, and proceeded to teach the boys a few things about manners. The fight, though he did not know it at the time, had set off an alert with in Chamber 46, and soon the Shinigami were out, searching for him.

It took months before Koujetsu was finally alerted to the Shinigami’s interest in him, and when he did, he walked right up to the gates, making himself visible for all to find. The Shinigami at the gate informed him that he was selected to be introduced for training at the Soul Academy immediately, and opened the gate to let him in.

The next few years were a blur. Training at the academy, learning kido, getting assigned a squad, learning his shikai. All were meshed in to his brain so fast it seemed like one memory. He achieved Lieutenant after being with Squad Five for multiple years, and eventually grew to trust in his skills so much that he challenged the Squad Thirteen Captain, for the right of the Squad. Unkonwn to the current Captains, Koujetsu had finally achieved Bankai, and utilizing that, and his favorite kido; Hadou 87, Koujetsu achieved the title of Captain of Squad Thirteen.

Many years down the road, many challenges later, Koujetsu finally established one of the best squads that Soul Society had ever known, along with being one of the oldest Captains in existence in the Soul Society.

Vaizard Appearance:Koujetsu first came to realize his Vaizard powers during a solo mission in the human world. A close encounter with a Menos Grandes Cero had him fighting for his life, all due to trying to save a lone Quincy soul. As the Menos loomed over him, Koujetsu felt a despair unlike one he had ever known, and he blacked out. When he woke up, the Menos was gone, and the lone Quincy had been staring at him, a fearful expression on his face. Finally, after much coaxing, the Quincy told Koujetsu what had happened; the black aura, the mask, the utter destruction that followed.
Koujetsu did not return to Soul Society that night. Instead he sat, pondering what had happened. About the time when the stars orbiting the Earth reached their zenith, Koujetsu finally made contact with his zanpaktou's spirit, Kamikaze.There he was introduced to the Hollow that resided with in him, who apty was named, Kamiyami, the Divine Darkness. A challenge was then issued, one that tested Koujetsu's very being. A deathmatch between the Hollow and himself. There was no room for error.

For what seemed like hours Koujetsu fought against the Hollow. And for hours it seemed that he would lose. The Hollow knew everything, his moves, his bankai, his strengths, and his weaknesses. Every aspect of his being was judged.And it seemed that every aspect was found wanting. Yet he kept fighting, driven by an unknown urge to prove himself. The urge to fight and fight, to keep going even past his limits. He found his resolve.

After a lifetime of fighting, or so it seemed to Koujetsu, the tables finally turned. Slowly, Koujetsu's resolve returned to him, and the fight slowly turned tables. At the end, the Hollow fell on his knees, his sword now held by Koujetsu, and impaled inside him.

"I underestimated your resolve it seems. I will let you borrow my powers.. for now. But never forget. I will always be waiting for you to slip. And then, when you do, I will take control." And with that, the Hollow dematerialized.

This was Koujetsus 896th year. He was 916 years old. For the next 620 years in Soul Society, he trained his abilities in private to the extreme. But, instead of running from Soul Society in fear of being hunted, Koujetsu remained there, in hiding, until the next Shinigami exhibited those powers. Then he would be there to help.

RP Sample: Kane bit down of his cigar, finding it highly annoying that his companions should insult him to such a degree. He was growing very tired of such comments as he was only doing good in delivering on souls to the afterlife, but everybody seemed to have a problem with his attitude about it. This was immensely annoying and he came to the decision that he would deal with it no further than this point.

He turned to Amaia as his eye marks trickled out and began to flare out, his annoyance being evident on his face, even his vice of smoking could not contain them at the present time. "You do things your way dear, I do things my way. Besides, I don't talk what I can't do."

"As for you Master," Kane turned, marks still highly evident since he felt no need to hide his rage from Z, who would infer it anyhow. They'd been together long enough to tell that much. ", I have given my respects to the dead by delivering his soul to the afterlife and saying his last rights when I extracted his skull. I have no further need to respond to his death, and if I did I would be dancing for joy, not mourning. That body needs to be disposed of, it has no value without a soul in it."

"Oh, and I didn't forget about you my Konoha friend..." Kane said, marks raging out like a candle flame as he turned his eyes to meet the Aburames. "You're a Konoha half-wit, and I hate you down to the very atoms that compose your body. I only deal with you now because Z won't let me tear you apart with my bare hands and add another skull to my belt. I don't trust you, you have yet to show anything deserving of it and far as I know you're just planning to run back and inform the Hokage about our activities. That won't do. I'm not allowed to kill you, but I am allowed to take out a new insurance policy when the old one is done, and you're surrounded by Akatsuki."

Kane reached onto the deck of the boat, snapping off a length of chain only half a foot long with his hands, which even for Kane was feat impossible to perform were he not enraged enough to pacify his chakra, which enabled him to snap it in the first place. He reached over and placed the chain around the Genin's neck like a necklace, a gift of some sort, which he hoped was interpreted as he intended. He had no desire to kill the Genin, just his annoying master. Well, not right now at least. "If you want my trust then you'll have to remove the taint of the Leaf from your body completely. For now, that is impossible, and you are to pierce this link yourselves since i'm in no mood to do it for you. As for the information I inquired about, I want to know about the man, not the clan, I know everything there is to know about Konoha clans. But you know nothing about me, it's part of the reason I hate Konoha so very very much, especially overpopulated and overrated clans such as Uchiha, Hyuuga, Senju, Aburame, Yamanaka, Nara, Akimichi, and the whole host of clans you can name."

Kane's marks receded as he thought about Ryne becoming an ANBU, maybe he'd be worth his time after all these years. He always hoped he'd grow up and make something of himself, but he was still a virgin of death and pain. He awaited seeing him again, so that he could finish the job he started so many years ago. He had to die, that's all there was to it, so that when Kane himself died, he would have company in paradise. To die before that goal was completed will be undesirable, so he strove to make it happen as soon as possible. Twisted loyalty of sorts. "I know all about Ryne, I know his abilities, I know his family, I know where he lives, I know everything there is to know about for my former rival. That was simply a test question, to ensure you were speaking the truth."

Kane tilted back to look at Z and Amaia. "If either of you two are coming with, I recommend getting ready, polishing off your weapons, and choosing an identity to take. I killed the Senju, and i'll be using him as my identity, but as for you two, I have no idea. I suppose Z could come in via travelling jutsu, but you, Amaia, may have to accompany under a civillian guise or perhaps an Akatsuki with differing appearance. We can say Renji and Orito captured an Akatsuki and want to bring him to Konoha. Unless you have other thoughts on the matter Master?" Kane said, gesturing for some input from Zakuza.

"When you've all got your plan sorted out, let me know, I have some fine tuning to work on, and I have jutsu to perfect. Well, that's a lie, I really just ran out of cigars and I'm going back down to get some. Have fun on deck." Kane lied, he had three more packs of cigar on his person, but he felt no more need to stay up on deck and be bothered with petty things. Z would make sure the chain was in place, that's all he needed done.
Back to top Go down

Kane (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane (done)   Kane (done) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:30 pm

done
Back to top Go down

Kane (done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kane (done)   Kane (done) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Approved

Stats
Health: 200
Spiritual Pressure: 46
Strength: 43